Unice

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring break was over. I visited my friend who is studying in Paris. It was a relaxing trip. I was supposed to fly back on Friday yet it snowed so bad in NY that I was stuck in Heathrow. After being stand by for 2 flights, I decided to fly to Philly and take a train back to NY. It was such a hectic, especially they delayed my baggage. I studied Japanese on the flight and when I got off the plane, an old man sitting behind me finally asked ," Do you have permission to study on a plane?". He was funny...

So, I got back to NY on Mon morning and found out that my landlord/roommate who was sent to hospital few weeks ago passed away. I felt so sorry about that as I couldnt go to her service. And, i feel down when I am in the apartment. I don't know when her family will tell me if i have to leave the apartment...2 more months before the school year ends...i hope that everything goes well from now on...

2 Comments:

  • My family also encountered the snow strom in NY. they visited here for 5 days but they weren't able to walk in the city because of snow.

    By Blogger Satomi, at 10:48 AM  

  • I visited italy in this spring break :)Paris must be a good place to visit too!

    I am sorry to hear about your roommate. But I hope you can stay in your apartment until the school ends :-(

    By Blogger mayura38, at 9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home