Unice

Monday, February 12, 2007

It has been a busy week for me. I think that there is a lot to be revised for Japanese class yet I am a bit behind. I am now taking a postbaccalaurate business program and doing an internship. I feel like I don't have enough time to study and do preparation work for furture job that I am thinking of quitting my internship. Most friends support my "idea" yet my good friend doesnt recommend me to do so. Hence, I have been in "deep thoughts" on what I should do. I know what I want to do yet I am afraid that the decision may not be the best one. It seems to me that decision is harder to make when one gets older. I hope that I will make the right choice and can spend more time on learning and experiencing life in US.

2 Comments:

  • こんにちは。TAのあさいです。
    かんがえることがたくさんあって、たいへんですね。。。yes, you never know that the decision you make is the best one or not, but I think that once you decides, the choice BECOMES the best one...

    By Blogger asai, at 10:30 AM  

  • がんがえるとこが たくさんあると つかれますよね。but if we think a lot, I believe we can come up with goot conclusion.
    I hope you can decide well.

    By Blogger Satomi, at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home